On Thursday, August 23, LNS Research hosted the webcast, “Analytics That Matter: A Fresh Perspective on Operational Architecture.” The presentation explained the results of the 2018 Analytics that Matter survey and helped industrial executives understand a new dimension of Operational Architecture.
Access the on-demand recording and presentation slides now to understand the data and analytics architecture that powers Digital Transformation goals. You will learn:
- What companies measure today, and which metrics have gained traction
- Where IIoT platforms are being used
- How industrial analytics impact improvement initiatives and operational performance
- Why Cloud, Edge, and other Operational Architecture elements affect analytics sophistication
- How the “right” Operational Architecture powers the analytics you care about most
- Why industrial companies must view analytics in the same context as all other applications