On Wednesday, June 13, LNS Research presented the webcast, “The Connected Worker: Modernize Safety Risk Management.” The presentation examined how safety and health leaders can use digital innovations to enable the connected worker, improve safety, and mitigate risk.
Access the on-demand recording and presentation slides now to learn:
- Impact of Digital Transformation on the workplace, and why it’s an opportunity for safety and health leaders
- How to engage the workforce to reduce risk using the EHS 4.0 framework
- What are the technology enablers that leading companies use today
- Real-world connected worker use cases to improve safety
- Recommendations to facilitate low risk, high value digital innovation projects