On Tuesday, June 27, LNS Research hosted the webcast, “The New Path to Performance: Quality in Manufacturing for Life Sciences.” The presentation explained how manufacturers can surpass “conformance” in quality management to achieve higher levels of performance in operational and financial metrics.
Access the on-demand recording and presentation slides now to answer questions like:
- What do 42% of life science manufacturers report as the top challenge in speeding products to market?
- Why do only 23% of companies report having a culture of quality?
- What are the current trends and drivers in quality for life sciences manufacturing?
- How can the company construct an effective value journey for quality management?
- What can the organization do to improve on-time delivery and reduce warranty costs?
- Which best practices will help the company shift from “conformance” to “performance?"