On Thursday, August 24, LNS Research hosted the webcast, “Quality 4.0: What You Should Know, How to Get There.” The presentation examined what quality innovation leaders are doing with data, analytics, connectivity and apps to achieve continuous improvement and considerable operational and financial performance advantages. The discussion included an examination of how to build an effective strategy to reach Quality 4.0.
Companies that are quality innovation leaders are already using technology to refocus precious resources on continuous improvement, with considerable operational and financial performance advantages. They are now deploying the latest in data, analytics, connectivity, and apps to reveal new insights to fuel growth.
Access the on-demand recording and presentation slides now to explore Quality 4.0, what innovation leaders are doing with it, and how to build an effective strategy to achieve it. You will learn:
- What are the Quality 4.0 technologies
- How Quality 4.0 technology transforms people and processes
- Use cases from leaders and results achieved
- Guidance to transition from traditional quality to Quality 4.0
- Why Quality 4.0 is really about processes and leadership
- How to use Quality 4.0 to achieve competency and culture targets