On Tuesday, October 16, LNS Research hosted the webcast, “Digital Twin: Discrete Manufacturers Making the Connection from Innovation to Performance.” The presentation explained the state of play of Digital Twin in discrete industries, where it’s going in the coming years, and how this exciting mix of real with virtual for products and assets will deliver endless possibilities to improve performance and competitive advantage in discrete manufacturing.
Access the on-demand recording and presentation slides now to learn:
- What a Digital Twin is and why discrete manufacturers should consider it
- The differences between a ‘component-to-system’ Digital Twin and an ‘asset-to-product’ Digital Twin
- How Digital Twin brings together product, process, and business platforms
- The state of Digital Twin market and why it’s maturing slowly
- Applications of Digital Twin beyond the plant and enterprise
- How a Digital Twin project contributes to the overall Industrial Transformation initiative