Join us for this Powerful Members-Only Roundtable Event!
Creating a Successful factory of the future in the "new Normal"
Within a new, pandemic-based normal, Industrial Transformation (IX) is no longer simply important to success – it’s critical. Yet, 86% of Industrial Transformation (IX) initiatives fail! One of the key reasons this occurs is due to a failure to scale pilots. But this shouldn’t be the case.
86% of Industrial Transformation initiatives fail!
Join LNS Research for our Members-only Executive Roundtable, Factory of the Future in a Brave New World. We will discuss the foundational elements of IX that can ensure your success and focus on best practices for manufacturing in a COVID-19 environment. More specifically, in this members-only webcast, LNS Research will lead the discussion on these key factors:
- The New Normal: What are the best practices for manufacturing during social distancing and amidst a world-wide pandemic? What planning and resources will you need?
- Metrics: What are the right goals for transformation and how do you decide on the resources that are needed to achieve these objectives?
- People: How do you ensure you have the right team to help you drive the change? How do you keep them safe?
- Skill Sets: What skills are important for your team members and how do you build that skill set?
- Education: How do you educate your team(s) on transformation concepts, along with new safety protocols, so that you can move from a push to pull initiative?
This roundtable will be lead by Mehul Shah, Senior Associate at LNS Research and will be attended by featured participants, including:
- Matthew Littlefield: President and Principal Analyst, LNS Research
- Rahul Dharni: Chief Digital Officer, Huntington Ingalls
- Susan Peterson Strum: Chief Digital Officer, Wintershall DEA
- Michael Caroll: VP Innovation and Transformation, Georgia Pacific
- Lance Fountaine: Global Operations Leader, Cargill
- Leonel Leal: Director, Advanced Manufacturing Engineering, Whirlpool Corporation
- Craig Ferry: Senior Director, Manufacturing Performance, CertainTeed
- Patti Swope: Senior Director, EHS, Raytheon Technologies
- Sandra Bryant: Director, Digital Tools and Systems. Collins Aerospace
Register today for this collaborative, LNS Research Members-only Roundtable on Thursday, June 18th, at 11 a.m. EST. This is an exclusive event for our members, however, registration is still needed. Please fill out the registration form for further information.
Interested in membership? If you are not currently an LNS Research Member, please click here and one of our account managers will contact you to discuss membership.