On Thursday, November 15, LNS Research hosted the webcast, “Driving Performance in Life Sciences Manufacturing: Making Industrial Transformation Real with Quality 4.0 Technology.” The presentation explored how life sciences manufacturers can build a successful Quality 4.0 project to drive Industrial Transformation and gain competitive advantage.
Access the on-demand recording and presentation slides now to learn:
- Why 49% of Industrial Transformation initiatives focus on improved quality and regulatory compliance
- The rise of the digital quality leader in life sciences
- How to build and execute a use case map to avoid digital silos
- How to select the right Quality 4.0 technology that reduces time to value by 15 months
- What defines a successful Quality 4.0 project