Integrated safety and quality management translates to 7% better operating margin and 87% more capabilities like ability to identify risk factors in operations.
Harmonization of industry consensus standards for environment, health and safety (EHS), and quality management is an opportunity for industrial organizations to examine the benefits of alignment and integration across these disciplines. The best strategy for breaking down silos across people, process, and technology capabilities varies greatly by organization, with the potential to combine EHS and quality information systems being critical to success.
Read this research to understand how forward-thinking companies integrate quality, safety and risk to drive operational performance and enterprise financial gains. You will learn:
- Why ongoing harmonization of global management system standards facilitates integration
- How to apply frameworks as a basis for integrating processes, teams, and technology
- Which criteria determine when and where to integrate technology
- The five questions you should ask to guide your integration roadmap
- How much business value you should expect with integrated quality-EHS management