Digital Transformation is a powerful, cross-industry trend disrupting business models, optimizing performance and creating competitive advantage for those companies that embrace it. The wave of digital disruption presents safety and health business leaders with an opportunity to leverage advanced technologies to engage employees with their work environment and operational management systems. Technologies such as intelligent wearables, proximity beacons, and smart connected devices together with mobile applications enable the connected worker.
Digital technologies arm the connected worker with the right information at the right time to make better, faster decisions that enable safe work, and boost the results of risk management efforts.
Download the eBook to learn:
- How advanced technologies including the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) can improve risk management and health and safety performance
- Why digital technologies promote greater employee engagement
- How to drive operational performance with effective risk management
- Which connected worker technologies provide new ways of enabling and optimizing closed-loop processes and feedback loops
- What safety and operational benefits to expect with digital innovation
- Use cases for the connected workforce
- Recommendations for safety and health business leaders to bring Digital Transformation to their organization