On Wednesday, February 14, LNS Research hosted the webcast, “Making Manufacturing Operations Management Choices in a Changing World.” The presentation examined the complex considerations involved in MOM system choices. The discussion also included an examination of manufacturing information architectures in context of smart manufacturing.
Access the on-demand recording and presentation slides now to learn:
- Why the IIoT and MOM will partially merge
- What to expect in terms of data organization and protocols
- If MOM and ISA-95 will survive
- How manufacturing information architectures will change as we move to smart manufacturing
- Which systems will meet new manufacturing requirements across the “7 lives of MOM”