On Tuesday, September 18, LNS Research hosted the webcast, “Unlocking Value from Shop Floor to the Enterprise: Digitally Transforming Risk, Quality and Safety.” The presentation explained how integrating the critical functions of quality and safety can mean strategic value for the enterprise beyond the sum of what they offer separately.
Access the on-demand recording and presentation slides now to understand how industrial organizations use advanced digital technologies to transform risk, quality, and safety management to deliver unprecedented value from the shop floor and throughout the enterprise. You will learn:
- How to assess readiness and best starting point based on your organization’s unique combination of corporate objectives, challenges, processes, organization, and technology
- When to start viewing the Digital Innovation Cycle in context of your company, and how quality and safety play a critical role
- What are the top use cases to extend risk, quality and safety into operations
- Why companies that apply an integrated approach have 87% more capabilities
- Which actions translate to 7% better operating margin